Solihull, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Are you a Marketing graduate looking for your first role or an enthusiastic candidate looking to develop your career in marketing? Are you passionate, driven and able to work within a fast paced environment? Our client is a highly regarded company within its field and is offering a varied marketing role within their new development and property sector.
- Location - Solihull
- Salary - Competitive plus employee benefits
- Training & development
As a member of this marketing team, this role will be responsible for supporting the team to delivery the marketing strategy with a particular emphasis on digital marketing, including social media.
- Assist with the co-ordination of marketing campaigns
- Analyse results of campaigns for lead generation
- Activities will include email marketing,SEO,PPC, & Analytics, creating marketing collateral
- Liaise and manage agencies
- Work collaboratively with the sales functions to actively support lead generation efforts and all marketing collateral support
- Update website, manage social media accounts and blogs
- Work to deadlines for launches of new developments and assist with events
- Some general administrative support to sales and marketing
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent qualification or experience within a marketing team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to operate in a fast decision-making environment.
- Some digital marketing experience, ideally including social media
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to liaise at all levels and communicate effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a fast moving and successful company.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.