Richmond upon Thames, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Marketing Campaign Executive
South West London
Salary negotiable + benefits
Our client is a global leading marketing and publishing organisation with over 3000 employees spanning global offices. They are highly rated by employees with an excellent reputation for providing an enjoyable and dynamic work environment offering excellent scope for ongoing development and progression.
Employees enjoy benefits including:
- Top class training, development and induction
- A flexible working environment - one day working from home, casual dress daily, hot desking, lovely onsite facilities, free parking, 2 min walk from the train station and lots of fantastic social clubs and perks.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and extra time off at Christmas - opportunity to purchase additional days off and time off to work with a charity of your choice.
- Pension, Private Healthcare, life assurance, eyecare vouchers and long service awards
- Travel season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme (cycle storage onsite)
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and surrogacy leave and pay
- Childcare scheme and shared parental leave
- Save as you earn scheme
- Gym and various other facility and shopping discounts
You will be reporting to the Senior Campaign Manager along with other Campaign Execs planning, creating and executing marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools including Eloqua and logic (such as triggers) and using tools such as Visio.
This is a large company with lots of cross-functional stakeholder management. The ideal candidate will have previous marketing automation campaign / email marketing experience (Eloqua or similar systems) and a confident personality to work with a variety of different teams inhouse within a fast-paced (but very fun and creative!) environment.
Offering the opportunity to develop to Campaign Manager level within a global leading organisation.
- Supporting and managing Eloqua campaigns working with Marketing Managers to optimise campaigns: email, landing pages, forms, lead scoring
- Provide the Data and Analytics team with relevant data to report and optimise campaigns
- Help teams to set up campaign canvas and report on what is working well and what areas need improvement.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of data
- Support the team in sharing best practice across the business on customer profiling, email marketing and design, and campaign processes
- Previous email marketing and/or campaign management experience in a lead generation environment
- Experience of using Eloqua (or similar platform) creating workflows and canvas
- Experience of data segmentation
- Experience of Salesforce preferred
- Understanding and experience of data protection act obligations
- Strong communication skills working with cross-functional stakeholder and advising on campaign and data best practice
- Knowledge of multi-channel campaigns
- Ambition to develop to Campaign Manager level
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.