£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
My client is a market leader in the supplies industry and have a terrific opportunity for a creative marketing communications executive to join their busy team. The remit for this role is spread across internal and external communications, PR, research and social media. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for please apply as soon as possible.
- Communicate the Company brand values, organisational initiatives and projects to employees using staff intranet, emails, social media and newsletters.
- Work with the wider marketing team to shape the company's image and values across all channels.
- Develop the external social media strategy to drive referrals to the sales teams.
- Compose written content for internal messages as required.
- Liaise with trade and consumer PR on communication output. Identify press opportunities and create content for all appropriate channels.
Skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience of communications to a B2B audience.
- Experience in developing and managing a marketing communications strategy especially across social media, namely LinkedIn and twitter.
- Strong copywriting that shows flair and creativity. Equally strong speaking, presenting and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of digital and video means of communication is important.
- Great attitude and ability to work in a busy team environment.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.