£22000 - £25000 per annum + + benefits
6 months ago
Marketing, Events & Sales Administrator
6 months Fixed Term Contract, 37.5 hours per week
£22,000-£25,000 per annum (salary will be pro-rata for 6 months + benefits)
Epsom - 10 min walk from Epsom station or free parking
A great opportunity to join a small and friendly organisation in a Marketing & Sales Administrator role.
The position will be offered on a 6 months contract basis with potential for contract extension or permanent employment thereafter.
Duties will include
- Supporting the sales, events and marketing teams with various tasks including:
- Providing support on marketing research, surveys, email campaigns, event delegate lists and name badge creation, branding, social media and production of marketing materials.
- Proofreading and supporting copywriters, sourcing images, making basic tweaks to marketing creatives (online & offline), checking website and marketing materials comply with branding guidelines.
- Updating CRM, website, online image storage, social media channels, and email databases.
- Supporting on the promotion of events.
- Sourcing promotional materials.
- Supporting with event management including attending occasional events.
- General office administration including logging Health & Safety procedures and being trained as the designated first aider (training provided).
- Office building and equipment administration dealing with third party suppliers.
- Maintaining files, updating financial spreadsheets, answering calls and relaying messages, dealing with enquiries, and cooperating with teams.
Experience and skills
- Proactive attitude and a hands-on attitude with strong organisational skills.
- IT literate including proficient Excel skills updating spreadsheets.
- Marketing experience preferable including events, email, web updates, social media and CRM
- Enjoys and thrives in a varied and busy role in a small and friendly team environment.
- Flexible to attend and support the management of events on occasion.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits include generous holiday, discretionary bonus, pension, and other optional benefits.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.