£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
11 months ago
This is a great opportunity to work for a B2B professional services company, in the marketing of various activities and services including events, exhibitions and trade shows. This is a diverse and interesting role covering all aspects of marketing, a great opportunity so please apply now or get in touch.
- Manage website content
- Prepare and execute the marketing communications plan and campaigns
- Create marketing collateral for presentations
- Manage the CRM system and report on trends
- Organise and manage all events including logistics
- Develop and manage social media channels
- Approx 1 year plus demonstrable marketing experience
- Have the ability to write copy for blogs, press releases, eflyers, website etc.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Good PC skills especially Word, Excel, Outlook
The company will offer the successful candidate a great benefits package and will be keen to develop the individual further within the team/company.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.