Up to £35000 per annum
8 days ago
- Location - Epsom, a 10 minute walk from Epsom train station and town centre
- Salary - Competitive plus includes pension scheme, private medical insurance and concessionary mortgage facilities
Our client is a well-respected player in the financial services industry. An exciting opportunity has arisen within this award winning company, who are passionate about developing their people offering a wide range of benefits and professional development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful marketing team.
As a key member of this growing team, this new role will help deliver the overall marketing strategy.
- Deliver & monitor multi-channel campaigns to budget and brief.
- Arrange and design copywriting for on and offline.
- Working and updating an extensive range of marketing collateral
- Update and manage content on multiple websites
- Working proactively with existing teams and other agencies.
- Assist with adhoc customer/market research projects, ensuring results are clearly collated and cascaded to relevant management
- A varied role offering great scope for innovation and to add value in a progressive environment.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 2 years demonstrable experience in both online and offline marketing
- Financial services or regulatory background
- Extensive experience of collateral creation (copy-writing, proofing and production)
* Experience of coordinating cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of digital marketing disciplines including Google analytics
- Excellent copywriting, proof reading and editing skills
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application.