Up to £35000 per annum
12 months ago
- Location - Epsom, a 10 minute walk from Epsom train station and town centre
- Salary - Competitive plus includes pension scheme, private medical insurance and concessionary mortgage facilities
Our client is a well-respected player in the financial services industry. An exciting opportunity has arisen within this award winning company, who are passionate about developing their people offering a wide range of benefits and professional development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful marketing team.
As a key member of this growing team, this new role will help deliver the overall marketing strategy.
- Deliver & monitor multi-channel campaigns to budget and brief.
- Arrange and design copywriting for on and offline.
- Working and updating an extensive range of marketing collateral
- Update and manage content on multiple websites
- Working proactively with existing teams and other agencies.
- Assist with adhoc customer/market research projects, ensuring results are clearly collated and cascaded to relevant management
- A varied role offering great scope for innovation and to add value in a progressive environment.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 2 years demonstrable experience in both online and offline marketing
- Financial services or regulatory background
- Extensive experience of collateral creation (copy-writing, proofing and production)
- Experience of coordinating cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of digital marketing disciplines including Google analytics
- Excellent copywriting, proof reading and editing skills
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.