Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
A household global brand name in the Crawley area is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their UK marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing assistance to the Marketing department, supporting the sales team on a day to day basis and be involved in all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Manage the customer mailing lists and produce mailings for the marketing department using a CRM
- To provide support for the marketing campaign or programme as directed by the line manager
- Creating job briefs for graphic designers
- Proof reading for all locally produced marketing materials
- Create eNewsletters to support general and launch external/internal communications.
- Maintain and stock control of all marketing materials and event equipment
- Ensure office is branded appropriately with latest product POS and promotional materials.
- Identify, source and purchase appropriate promotional items
- Any other duties compatible with the requirements of the post subject to the direction of the line manager
- Demonstrable 1-2 years marketing to include digital experience
- Relevant Degree Level qualification or relevant experience in the above duties
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications & CRM system
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.