£26000 - £27000 per annum +
7 months ago
Our client is a long-established luxury Travel company based in Guildford, with an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join their team. They are looking for a creative and dynamic individual with a can-do attitude. If you have great copywriting skills and a flair for content across all channels, especially social media please get in touch.
To create clever, compelling customer and travel focused marketing campaigns that support both strategic and tactical marketing and sales plans.
- Write compelling and creative website content, including hotel, destination information and blog updates.
- Develop, implement and maintain a strong presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other relevant platforms. Also supporting trade partners social media platforms.
- Implement and manage email campaigns for trade and direct audiences. Ensure databases are controlled in line with GDPR regulations and monitor success of campaigns.
- Work closely with marketing and the 3rd party agencies including all PR enquiries - press trips, celebrity visits and product updates.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous Marketing experience in similar travel industry role would be an advantage.
- Strong copywriting skills for all channels especially Social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and tailored to both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Experience Managing 3rd party agencies and Partners.
- Able to work in a collaborative way, with passion and a "can do" attitude.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.