£25000 - £30000 per annum + + benefits
7 months ago
Fixed Term Contract, potential to move permanent
37.5 hours per week
Circa £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Epsom - 10 min walk from Epsom station or free parking
A great opportunity to join a small and friendly organisation in a Marketing Executive position.
The position will be offered on a fixed term contract basis with potential for contract extension or permanent employment thereafter. Salary will be pro-rata + benefits with pay & performance review at contract end.
Duties will include
- Producing email campaigns using DotMailer collating content and managing responses and click through rates.
- Collate and process web enquiries.
- Monitor web and email inbox.
- Manage event communications working with the event and business development team.
- Develop event marketing collateral working with copywriters and designers.
- Researching and ordering promotional and merchandise materials.
- Maintain social media, news and blog presence working closely with the Web Designer and making updates to the website.
- Managing post event surveys and analysing results.
- Managing online files for images and content.
- General administrative tasks as required
Experience and skills
- Proactive attitude and a hands-on attitude with strong organisational skills.
- IT literate including proficient Microsoft suite, web content management system to update website content, email marketing software and e-survey software. Basic creative tool skills such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator would be ideal but not essential.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Strong English written and verbal skills with ability to write and proof read content for online and direct channels.
- Previous experience managing email marketing, event marketing communications, and digital marketing updates (Social, Blog, Web) preferable.
- Flexible to attend and support the management of events on occasion.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits include generous holiday, discretionary bonus, pension, and other optional benefits.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.