North London, London
Up to £32000 per annum
12 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity with a leading technology scale-up, who recently featured in the Sunday Times 'Tech Track 100', to join a newly created internal marketing team as their Marketing Executive.
While this role will support a wide marketing mix, it carries a heavy focus on content creation to engage their customers, and evaluating, analysing, and reporting on the evolving competitor landscape. This is a superb opportunity to join a growing company on their journey and develop and learn new skills in an agile environment.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to ensure tone of voice and key messaging is on brand, and aligned with the value proposition for current and new products and services.
- Extensive content creation, for web, thought leadership, articles/interviews. Building product collateral and content that engages customers and their partners.
- Managing the content and campaigns through social media using relevant software tools (Hootsuite or similar) to build engagement.
- Lead on creating and maintaining detailed competitor analysis and report
- Assisting in the design and execution of a new, digital first, customer contact strategy, to forge strong ongoing communications with customers and partners.
- Liaising with the PR agency to nurture and develop new content ideas
- 2 plus years demonstrable marketing experience in a technology/software company (preferably B2B, but not essential).
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing activities
- Demonstrable experience in SEO and social media best practices.
- Confident usingCRM system such as Salesforce and email marketing platforms (MailChimp, etc.) to test, send, and report on campaigns, newsletters, etc.
- Experience of running paid marketing campaigns (PPC, Facebook Advertising) would be advantageous, but not essential to this role.
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage the applicant response for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.