City of London, London
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a market-leading global provider of technology for the financial services industry. This is an exciting time to join the company as they have recently merged and will be rebranding within the next 6 months. My client is based in central London, the nearest tube station being Liverpool Street.
They are recruiting for a Marketing Executive, who will work within a global marketing team to plan and deliver marketing campaigns, events and day-to-day activities. This role would suit a Marketing Co-ordinator who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Plan marketing projects, reporting into Europe's Senior Marketing Manager
- You will support the Senior Marketing Manager with global campaigns including content, presentations, video production and graphic design
- Attend meetings with the sales and marketing team, with some travel to Europe
- Maintain the sales database and with regards to the marketing activities
- Analyse the marketing campaigns and report back to the executive management team
- Assist the Senior Marketing Manager with research and analysing data to identify the audience
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer with Global projects
- Degree within Marketing or relevant work experience
- Must have varied marketing experience within B2B
- Experience in organising conferences, seminars, tradeshows and web activities etc.
- Experience of content management systems, ideally knowledge of WordPress
- Strong Microsoft office experience and knowledge of packages such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign
- Be creative and passionate about achieving excellent results
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.