£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
This is a great opportunity to work for a well-established B2B membership Association going through an exciting period, in the marketing of various activities and services via numerous channels such as events, exhibitions, publications and trade shows. This is a diverse and interesting role covering all aspects of event marketing so snap up this opportunity fast.
- Delivering targeted marketing communications across all channels for key shows and exhibitions to a B2B membership audience to drive pre-registration.
- Ensure delivery of collateral, and partners to the events.
- Manage 3rd party agencies and suppliers to support the promotion and delivery of the events.
- Deliver targeted email campaigns and monthly news bulletins collating information from all departments.
- Manage the websites, content and reporting on a weekly basis and provide analysis with recommendations.
- Support the organisation and attend the annual industry awards evening.
Key skills and experience required
- Demonstrable experience in event or exhibition marketing across digital, social, on-line and off-line channels.
- Good technical skills and knowledge of email systems such as Mailchimp and Dotmailer.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive can-do attitude.
- Excited about working in a demanding fast-paced environment especially in the lead up to an event.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.