£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
My client is a force within the office supplies industry based in the Croydon area. They have a need for an experienced Content Marketing Executive to support the marketing and sales department on a 6 month' rolling contract to cover maternity leave. Required to produce targeted and engaging content for all on and off-line channels for a B2B audience.
Duties will include
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to deliver a robust content marketing strategy to meet business objectives.
- Deliver content marketing initiatives that drive leads for business acquisition and customer retention with a focus on brand awareness across all channels.
- Analyse effectiveness of content strategies and plan accordingly.
- Manage the content strategy for social media.
- Good organisational skills and ability to project manage multiple initiatives simultaneously & work under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal, writing and editing skills to a B2B audience.
- Experience of using WordPress or similar.
- Skills in SEO strategy.
- Experience of managing social media campaigns particularly LinkedIn.
- Experience in google analytics.
- Have a creative flair combined with commercial writing skills.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.