Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£21000 - £23000 per annum
18 days ago
My client is a fast-growing B2B SME business, looking for someone to join their team in October 2020. This is good all-round Marketing role but will be very focused results and demonstrable ROI. This is a great opportunity to join a busy marketing team with an opportunity for career development and training.
This will start as a remote/homebased role but will eventually move into an out of town office which would ideally require a car (free parking offered) .
Content creation, including content for the company website, blog posts, page content, assisting in the production of video content and design content.
- Social media content, creating regular posts and engagement
- Manage and report on paid and organic search ( SEO & PPC)
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns for the business.
- Track and analyse web traffic and visitor data and provide regular reports.
- Generate leads and increase exposure in the market.
- Monitor and analyse our key competitors, their activity and ensure we stay on top of the latest trends in our sector of the market.
Ideally looking for someone who can interview in the next few weeks and start early October and have the following skills:
- Demonstrable experience within a in busy team marketing team
- Ideally someone who is confident and using templates for content creation both email and website based
- Familiar with using a CRM and CMS ( such as WordPress)
- Strong Copy writing Skills
- Email Marketing
- Knowledge of Google Ads/Adwords
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.