£24000 - £27000 per annum + Additional benefits
8 months ago
Our client is a leading force within the Leisure and Entertainment Industry, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their fast paced and forward thinking digital marketing team.
You will be working closely within the wider Marketing team to assist them in the implementation of their cutting edge marketing strategy to generate more online sales conversions for high profile partnering brands.
Duties to include:
- Plan and deliver campaigns for key partners
- To work with the Marketing Manager, design team and key suppliers in creating and delivering marketing campaigns for the UK and Ireland
- Provide quarterly marketing reports
- Manage the companies Instagram account
- Identify new opportunities to create brand awareness
- Manage press activity and ensure that all press deadlines are met
- Update the companies website banners each month
- To help co-ordinate the creation of web content, improving our search engine rankings (SEO) and improving product information to help drive sales
- To provide offers and creative for our affiliate programme and approve transactions
Skills and experience required:
- Passionate to work in an innovative forward thinking organisation
- 2 years + experience within marketing department and have a strong understanding of the marketing mix but ideally with a focus on online / digital marketing principle
- Ideally come from a B2C environment
- Travel Industry experience is desirable but not essential
Why work for this company?
This is a developing organization who is proud to be innovative and offer a 1st class service to their clients, very 'people' orientated environment with strong team focus. Plus a very accessible location based near Clapham Junction mainline station.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.