£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
9 months ago
This is a fantastic graduate entry level opportunity to join an established digital Marketing team in an industry leading travel business. It consistently strives to innovate digital and marketing performance leading to great customer experiences across all platforms. This role will see you become the marketing systems expert and provide customer and campaign analysis and insights. If you gel with excel this could be the role for you. On job training will be provided to develop your existing skills.
- Provide proactive customer and campaign analysis and insights across the customer booking journey to aid in User Experience improvements.
- Highlight areas for improvements such as website downtime and errors in the customer booking journey.
- Become the Marketing Analyst 'go to' for all platforms including Adobe Marketing Suite, booking engine and the CMS.
- Become a systems Super User mapping customer journeys and working with the team to optimize and provide targeted content at all points in the customer journey.
Experience and skills desired:
- Some previous experience in a Marketing, data analytics insights or customer journey optimization role.
- Graduate level, you will be seeking a career in a technical marketing role, data management, digital marketing (systems) or similar.
- Highly analytical and thirst to learn systems and databases.
- Strong problem solver, highly numerate and skilled in Adobe suite, google analytics, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Experience using power BI would be an advantage.
- Strong communicator with ability to work with cross-functional teams to tight deadlines.
- Love of travel and driven to provide good customer service.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.