£40000 - £45000 per annum + Good benefits
3 months ago
Are you currently a marketing manager or senior executive working in an agency and looking to use your solid insight and relationship management skills in an in-house position? You will be working in a newly created team within the financial Sector with customers at the heart of what they do. Using your marketing analysis and insight skills you will shape and improve the customer journey and become the customer champion. Good salary and benefits on offer so apply quickly.
- Analyse data from all marketing campaigns and provide insight on improvements.
- Looking at the customer communication touch points and use data insights to ensure that messages are targeted and engaging and using the appropriate channels.
- Work closely with other senior stakeholders to deliver internal campaigns and positive changes.
- Work with the complaints team to understand root cause analysis and drive improvements.
Key skills required
- Marketing qualifications or strong demonstrable experience in a similar role within a B2B or B2C environment.
- Experienced level in google analytics, excel, UX/customer journey and Insight.
- High attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- Great communication, team working and project planning skills.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.