Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £40000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider based in the East Sussex region. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their busy marketing team. You will lead the development and implementation of their B2B Sales and Marketing plan.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for campaign marketing across a range of products:
* Develop Marketing strategies in line with company objectives, providing marketing consultancy to the business.
* Define, develop and implement marketing plans for new and existing products.
* Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and driving sales, as well as launching new products.
* Work with key stakeholders across the wider business to ensure all plans are aligned.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams
* Identify new capabilities to improve campaign performance and support launch of new initiatives
* Manage agencies where required for the delivery of activities
* Management of the B2B campaign budgets
* Manage, support and develop the Marketing Executive
Skills and Experience
Extensive experience in multi channel Marketing with a focus on offline channels.
B2B Financial Services experience highly desirable
Excellent Project Management skills
New Product Launch and Development experience
Commercially focused with strong analytical skills
Experience in building, developing and managing high performing teams and budget management
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted. We will, however, keep your CV and information on file for consideration against upcoming positions. If you do not wish us to keep your CV and information on file please state on your application