North West London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
My client is a growing brand in a specialised construction industry. They are currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager. Working closely with the sales team and other internal stakeholders, this is a strategic and hands on role to develop their brand awareness and build the marketing strategy.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute and managing supporting agencies effectively.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing plans, campaigns and development of new and existing channels to market
- Build brand awareness, create case studies and testimonials
- Manage showcase events driving footfall
- Close liaison with the sales team to assess the response to and suitability of current channels, promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Manage website and social media channels
- Manage internal and external communications
Desired skills and experience:
Ideal candidates will have experience in B2B Marketing ideally from engineering or construction background. They must possess a good grounding in generalist marketing experience and have managed a budget and experience of managing agencies. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. Regular travel mostly to London required.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.