£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client is in the food industry and is looking for a confident and proactive Marketing Manager, with experience in the food & drink fmcg industry, to join their team. The company is in a growth phase and offers future career opportunity.
This role will be responsible for managing all the company's marketing initiatives ensuring they are aligned with company strategic goals and working in tandem with the sales and buying functions. This is both a strategic and hands on role.
- Monitor and analyse market trends within the food industry,
- Perform in-house research and analysis of demographics, identify target market
- Manage the development and execution of marketing campaigns to drive sales increase and create loyalty including promotional and lead generation campaigns
- Support brand management and corporate identity
- Manage product launches, exhibitions and events
- Analyse success of campaigns and report
- Manage marketing agency
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience within food or food service industry
- Marketing strategy and campaign experience
- Experience with customer surveys, insight/market trends and brand
- Experience with analytics and reporting
- Website content management experience
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business or Related Field
- Strong communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a great team and build a strong marketing function to support their activities.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.