Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded company within its field. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this B2B company, that has a wide range of market leading products and services, to be part of the ambitious and passionate marketing team. The role will appeal to a candidate who is used to working in a fast paced environment to hit the ground running. This role will involve planning, developing and executing campaigns and promotions and requires someone with experience in either publishing, e-training/education or events sectors.
- Develop commercial campaigns, solution and product launches
- Develop and own integrated marketing plans and projects
- Manage and drive metrics to measure effectiveness of marketing activity
- Develop benefits led content for online and offline channels
- Execute central digital strategy for all campaigns including social media, online assets, website and content
- Manage budget effectively and liaise at stakeholder level
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Ideally 3 years plus demonstrable experience in B2B marketing ideally within education/training or events or publishing industries
- Detailed understanding of demand generation within a solution sales environment
- Campaign experience to deliver value based messages
- Knowledge of CRM & email software systems
- Experience with digital and social media as well as offline including direct mail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to create benefits led copy and support marketing programs
- Project & budget management skills
- Understanding and experience of working with the sales function - ideally both telesales and field sales.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.