South West London
Up to £46,000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a Membership Organisation in the Professional Services sector and they are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager with strong campaign skills on an interim basis. The contract will last between 4-6 months, possibly longer.
This role will include managing a small and dynamic team, campaign management from planning to delivery as well as working closely with the Digital channels team.
- Manage a small and growing marketing team
- Oversee content management of the website
- Work with the Digital channels team
- Run campaigns to attract new members to the organisation
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies for the organisations training course programme and conferences
- Identify new ways and test ways of improving member retention
- Manage the content, design and delivery of monthly email newsletters and other communications
- Manage and report on the marketing budget
Experience and skills required
- Ideally 2 + years managing a team
- Experience in delivering effective marketing campaigns
- Ideally a relevant marketing degree or /and CIM qualified
- Excellent copy writing skills, including understanding of HTML
- Able to analyse reports and statistics and spot trends
- Be driven, committed and enthusiastic
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.