£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is an office solution provider. They have a small but unique friendly team culture where everyone is valued and included in the development of the organisation.
This is key role is to create and deliver marketing content and campaigns to drive business growth through brand awareness and supporting lead generation. They will encourage your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role.
They are able to offer flexible working for the right candidate.
- Delivering the marketing strategy and planning campaigns
- Maintain CRM integrity and manage contact data
- Develop the digital marketing plan to support sales
- Work with the sales team to generate, optimise and manage leads
- Create content for campaigns, website, press and social
- To provide insight into the customer database to the business and driving growth of the base with a focus on new customers
- Manage campaigns for social media activity
- Monitor competitor activity
- Help redesign a new website and drive activity to digital platforms
- Delivering the marketing strategy in line with the growth ambitions of the company
- Ability to create and deliver Marketing content for increased lead generation
- Experience with campaign management tools
- Ideally a marketing or business-related degree level preferred but not essential
- 2 years+ relevant business experience, ideally with marketing or digital experience within B2B
- A thorough understanding of marketing strategy and campaign planning
- Digital and direct marketing experience including SEO, PPC, Social Media, Print Marketing and Email Marketing
- A basic understanding of GDPR and its impact on marketing communications
- Strong copywriting experience required
- Strong organisational skills & ability to influence others
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.