£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My client is a growing brand in a specialised construction industry. They are currently recruiting for a B2B Marketing Manager. Working closely with the sales team and other internal stakeholders, this is a strategic role to develop their brand awareness and build the marketing strategy.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute and managing supporting agencies effectively.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing plans, campaigns and development of new and existing channels to market
- Build brand awareness, create case studies and testimonials
- Manage showcase events driving footfall
- Close liaison with the sales team to assess the response to and suitability of current channels, promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Manage website and social media channels
- Manage internal and external communications
Desired skills and experience:
Ideal candidates will have experience in B2B Marketing ideally from engineering or construction background. They must possess a good grounding in generalist marketing experience and have managed a budget and experience of managing agencies. A big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. Regular travel mostly to London required.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.