£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is an innovative market leader in the Financial Services Sector. They have a brilliant opportunity which has just arisen in their vibrant and friendly Marketing team. The role offers you the chance to mentor and nurture a team of three Marketing Executives, and play a part in the development of their careers as well as your own.
They are looking for an analytical yet creative individual, that has strong campaign management experience in a fast paced environment across digital and offline channels. In return they are offering a great package with excellent benefits and the chance to be part of this customer centric and energetic company.
Day to Day Duties
- Responsible for planning and delivering integrated campaigns to maximise engagement
- Identify opportunities to create and deliver engaging content through digital channels to increase awareness and brand engagement
- Using segmentation, develop and own the Communications Strategy to engage brokers and create compelling customer collateral and content.
- Own the weekly, monthly and campaign reporting cycle that evaluates the effectiveness and ROI and enables you to optimise where necessary.
- Responsible for day to day management of campaign budgets within your area.
Skills and Experience
- Team management and coaching in a previous role
- At least 5 years experience in Campaign development, planning and management across Digital, PR, Print, Web) to engage customers
- Highly analytical in using performance data and customer insight to inform decision making and recommendations
- Experienced in managing multiple agency relationships
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.