£35,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits
5 months ago
Event Marketing Manager
South West London
c. £40,000 pa + benefits
Our client is a global, B2B service provider with over 3000 employees globally. They offer excellent training, development and ongoing progresssion opportunities.
- 35 hour working week, flexi start/finish time and one day working from home
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday and additional paid days off in December
- Pension scheme, Private Health, Save as you Earn, Cycle to work, Cycle storage
- Free parking & close walk from the train station
- Casual dress daily, variety of on-site facilities
- Social, sports and company clubs including discounted gym and shopping perks
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, articulate, creative and enthusiastic Event Marketing Manager or Senior Event Marketing Executive seeking that next step up.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be highly driven and enthusiastic with experience in managing Global event marketing campaigns, co-ordinating with a variety of stakeholders and directly managing a Marketing Executive.
You will be working on a exciting area of exhibitions with support from central digital and specialist support teams.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies including visitor & exhibitor communication campaigns to meet the event's strategic objectives
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, competitor data and producing effective and engaging marketing plans
- Developing / overseeing multi-channel online and offline marketing activities to achieve frequent, timely and effective event promotion
- Using your creative ability to develop show initiatives and special events/features to enhance event content
- Expanding / enhancing the database / prospecting for new business, managing copywriting, print production & artwork in-house and with external suppliers
- Maintaining and developing relationships with industry associations, media partners and key suppliers. Researching and negotiating barter agreements
- Liaising with UK and Europe based PR agencies and devising a compelling PR communications strategy
- Supporting the sales team to drive space sales & sponsorship
- Managing the coordination of both visitor and exhibitor registration processes with third party suppliers
- Professional experience in global event/exhibition marketing
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Direct and digital marketing experience
- A strategic thinker and team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise a workload of a demanding event
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to recruit for this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.