£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a provider of innovating workplace SaaS solutions available to a variety of sectors including Healthcare, Hospitality, Food Services, and Leisure. Their client base includes leading UK brands/organisations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team in the role of Marketing Manager.
- You will be responsible for expanding their presence with a focus on the healthcare sector, both strategic and tactical, broad marketing role reporting to the Marketing Director.
- A small team, you will be the marketing expert for this sector as such, you will either have experience in the healthcare sector or excellent research skills with the ability to quickly grasp the industry through research, industry news, influencers, and events.
- You will understand the competitive landscape and gain knowledge in the target sector market to understand how to target messaging; What are their technology challenges? What content do the buying decision makers consume?
- Create solution based / story telling marketing campaigns selecting the positioning, content and channels.
- Develop online and offline marketing content and materials to generate high quality marketing leads for the sales team. Work closely with sales to share and educate messaging/content knowledge to ensure the fully execute.
- Assess and report on marketing ROI and enhance ongoing campaigns from lessons learnt on what tactics were successful / unsuccessful.
The Successful Applicant
- B2B software / SaaS marketing campaign management experience ideal but not essential
- Experience in the healthcare industries preferred
- Previous experience working for a scaling / fast-growing organisation and ability to adapt to growth / change is desirable
- Ability to create and execute marketing campaigns in a self-sufficient role with minimal supervision. Support will be provided from the Marketing Director.
- Experience of account based marketing and B2B marketing strategy
- Digital marketing expertise to include Paid media, Social Media (lncl. Linked in), SEM, SEO and Web updates.
- Coordination with sales teams and lead nurture management
- Lead generation campaign creation and execution
- Content creations including Copy and digital creatives
- Strong research skills
What is Offered
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
- Benefits package including flexible working
- Opportunity to join a fast growing organisation
Our client has appointed Armstrong Lloyd to manage this vacancy. Due to the high volume of applications received we regret that we are not able to respond to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, we regret that you have not been successful on this occasion.