£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus
over 1 year ago
This is a very exciting role for a driven, creative and experienced Marketing Manager to work for a market leading Company in the fortune 500 list in Kent. Providing a range of services including distribution within the healthcare industry, this role will take charge of the loyalty program and responsible for retention and development of customers in the B2B environment. With a focus on traditional methods as well as digital this is a sought-after position within a very well respected and ethical company and a quick response is encouraged to be considered.
Duties will include
- Planning and implementing co-ordinated marketing strategies with other senior Managers across traditional and digital channels.
- Providing engaging content across all collateral including, web, catalogues, leaflets, media, emails and internal comms.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and solution providers as well as the sales teams and agencies.
- Completely own the loyalty program from driving sales from targeted campaigns to management of budget and analysing performance.
- Using data, manage and calculate rewards.
- Support product launches with advertising and support collateral to aid sales.
- Experience of planning marketing strategies in a B2B environment with loyalty and retention as a driver.
- Highly numerate, advanced excel skills and competent at manipulating large sets of data and formatting using formulae.
- Experience using salesforce or Qlik would be useful.
- Experience in customer loyalty methods and best practices.
- Used to working in fast paced but energetic environments whilst remaining organised and focused.
- Management of budgets and demonstrable experience of ROI.
- Some travel involved between sites, so car driver would be helpful.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.