£42000 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
5 months ago
We are recruiting for a growing cloud software and solution provider who are a market leader in their field. They are looking to hire a Marketing Manager to focus specifically on the Public Sector, Central Government and regulated markets.
The ideal candidate will have experience in using digital marketing platforms, be able to plan and execute campaigns, build brand awareness, create compelling content, experience using a CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms.
This is a highly visible role working directly with the Marketing Director, an opportunity to add value and make an impact in the business.
- To build the brand in chosen markets
- A creative copy writer, delivering thought provoking content for PR, web and other digital channels
- Ensure digital marketing techniques applied to all campaigns with a focus on building social programme for the digital businesses
- Ensure clear value proposition with USPs and targeted messaging
- Planning, budget management, measuring effectiveness of GTM campaigns and tracking of activity across the business and team
- Support the marketing team to work with the capability/product owners and sales teams on building integrated campaigns, content, execution and follow-up
- Support divisional management team with market research/intelligence and competitive profiling/intelligence
- Work with the wider marketing management team to ensure the companies message as we go to market across our software businesses, aligning campaigns to ensure collaboration and customer centric messaging delivered
- Some travel will be required
Skills and experience:
- Technology services industry marketing background - desirable
- Experience of CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms
- Strong communication skills essential
- Experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in successfully running integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical with a focus on results-based marketing
- Strong brand focus, Integrated campaigns - essential
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.