Up to £16,200 per annum
7 months ago
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our client in Leatherhead. This is an exciting and highly rewarding role working with a charity developing marketing activities that raise the profile of their work and generate income on a part time basis.
Do you have experience in digital or direct marketing? Do you have Copy and CRM experience?
This is a part time role working 3 full days (21 hours) a week.
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver a range of marketing campaigns and projects
- To effectively manage their CRM activity
- Provide reports to the Marketing Manager to support evaluation of campaigns and online activity
- Manage agencies to ensure high quality service, value for money and adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure that the content is up to date and accurate
- Create marketing collateral, working with other departments to ensure that the brand and tone are consistent
- Create a strong digital presence through their website, social media platforms and engage with online organisations and forums in the industry
- A good understanding of Marketing and ideally a formal qualification in marketing or similar discipline
- Experience of managing data and using a CMS systems
- Experience in creating and delivering CRM campaigns
- Be experienced with analytics and reporting
- Have some experience of digital campaign support across SEO, social media and paid search advertising
- Experience of WordPress and MailChimp
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.