£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
10 months ago
We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our client in Leatherhead. This is an exciting and highly rewarding role working with a charity developing marketing activities that raise the profile of their work and generate income.
Do you have experience in digital or direct marketing? Do you have Copy and CRM experience?
Ideally, they are looking for someone full time but will consider part time for the right candidate.
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver a range of marketing campaigns and projects
- To effectively manage their CRM activity
- Provide reports to the Marketing Manager to support evaluation of campaigns and online activity
- Manage agencies to ensure high quality service, value for money and adherence to brand guidelines
- Ensure that the content is up to date and accurate
- Create marketing collateral, working with other departments to ensure that the brand and tone are consistent
- Create a strong digital presence through their website, social media platforms and engage with online organisations and forums in the industry
- A good understanding of Marketing and ideally a formal qualification in marketing or similar discipline
- Experience of managing data and using a CMS systems
- Experience in creating and delivering CRM campaigns
- Be experienced with analytics and reporting
- Have some experience of digital campaign support across SEO, social media and paid search advertising
- Experience of WordPress and MailChimp
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.