£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client is a highly successful and rapidly growing Technology company. In the past year they have increased their headcount substantially. They are now looking to expand and recruit a Marketing Operations Manager.
As the Marketing Operations Manager you will have a passion for data analytics and be able to use CRM tools such as Salesforce, Marketing Automation tools like Pardot or Marketo and Web Analytics tools like Google Analytics to track marketing performance.
- Connecting and managing large data sets from various platforms
- Working with the campaign and digital teams to support the smooth execution and management of integrated multi-channel campaigns
- Leading on data accuracy and compliance governance
- Create a automated dashboard structure that measures the marketing team's impact and performance
- Pull together large sets of data through Business Intelligence platform such as BI or an equivalent
Experience and skills required
- Experience in data analytics and operations
- An interest or experience in technology and/or from a cloud business
- Experience in campaign execution and management
- Super user of CRM and marketing automation systems (Pardot is a must)
- Fluent with ON24 platform
- Proven experience and understanding of automation tools such as lead scoring and routing
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.