Redhill, Surrey, S. E. England, England
£41,500 - £61,500 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
A newly created opportunity for a Marketing Proposal Manager for global professional services / consultancy. This is a unique opportunity to embed a new strategy and best practice and be part of a highly proactive global team in pursuit of winning bids by increasing by win rate, and improving the efficiency and quality. If you are looking for the next step with an opportunity to make an impact and add value - this is not to be missed.
- Leading a small team supporting the full bid and proposal process from pipeline to delivery.
- Project Management working to tight deadlines
- Full Marketing Communications such as events, research, production of marketing collateral
- Complex Stakeholder engagement
- Developing and embedding best practice and continuous improvement
The successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrable hands on marketing experience of whole marketing mix within a B2B, proposal driven, service provider.
- The Ability and desire to drive change internally in line with Miller Heiman or similar models.
- Excellent project management and Stakeholder engagement experience
- Exceptional communication skills, be self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic, with solid problem solving, decision making and analytical capabilities.
- The ability to run and motivate a small team
Why work with this company?
- Industry leading organisation highly respected for level of expertise and integrity by customers globally
- Collaborative and open culture where all ideas are considered regardless of hierarchy
- The are growing and offer career development
- Great team of dedicated people on a global scale
- Highly competitive package
- Flexible working to some degree
- Easy location with excellent transport links
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.