City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum
24 days ago
Do you have experience within a large global matrix organisation in a product or campaign marketing role within the Tech/Software industries? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role within the marketing team leading the digital and portfolio marketing initiatives to support the drive of business growth. You will work together across multiple teams from Product to Customer Marketing, Digital Marketing and Launch teams globally. This is also an exciting opportunity for being involved in innovative technology and trends such as AI and IoT.
- Manage and develop digital and portfolio key messaging for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and execute strategic demand generation marketing plans in key cloud products
- Create brilliant content such as blog posts, whitepapers, e-books and infographics to promote thought leadership on their technology
- Work with the digital marketing team to enhance website, user journey and drive organic traffic to digital content and monitor results.
- With the marketing team, analyse data and measure results to fully optimise current content and inform future content and campaigns.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing related qualification
- Previous B2B marketing experience in software/tech
- Previous product marketing experience
- Previous experience in developing go to market campaign strategies for software/tech industry
- Good communicator and presenter with the ability to engage across all levels
- Experience within Global matrix organisation is essential
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.