£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
This is a fantastic 12 month contract for a Marketing Specialist with a Digital focus to join one of the leading manufacturers to the engineering industry.
The role will support the marketing and campaign strategy in order to promote their products and services, position the organisation positively with customers.
Duties will include:
- Marketing campaigns and communications projects including the organisation of and participation in trade shows, events, communication programmes, direct mail and digital initiatives, collateral and promotions
- Assist with the development and implementation of the UK's marketing calendar
- Organise local promotions and events, preparing supporting materials, invitations, venue bookings etc.
- Coordinate with wider marketing team ensuring that all communications are correctly targeted and messaging is consistent
- Develop and manage email marketing on Dotmailer
- Develop and manage intranet on SharePoint
- Update the extranet with product and campaign information
- Develop and manage website and extranet on Adobe Experience Manager
- Manage databases for GDPR compliance including email database cleansing and consent management
- Develop creative executions for advertising using internal and external design resources
- Manage production and delivery of artwork to all media outlets
- Contribute to planning, development and execution of event programmes
- Liaise with agencies, venues and travel providers to manage logistics and hospitality
- Secure and book suitable venues/locations for company events
- Co-ordinate pre-event and on-site communication
- Attend Daikin managed events as the key liaison for all visitors
- Manage lead generation, tracking and reporting process
Skills and experience required:
- Marketing degree or relevant qualification
- Experience in a B2B marketing role is essential
- Experience of channel marketing, events, product marketing, customer loyalty/engagement programmes, direct and digital marketing is essential
- Experience in using marketing software packages e.g. Dotmailer email marketing systems, Formstack, SAP/Salesforce
- Ideally Adobe and InDesign experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Proven marketing communications experience including digital marketing
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.