£70,000 - £90,000 p.a.
8 months ago
My client renown prestigious service driven organisation has set ambitious targets for continued growth and the development their customer offering. They are now seeking a commercial leader (probably from a Marketing lead background) to take a major role in their strategic growth programme. This is a fantastic opportunity for a goal-oriented commercially-minded candidate with proven leadership skills and a collaborative working style.
Reporting into the board and playing a key part of the senior management team this an exciting opportunity to shape and lead the existing team into a new era for the business.
- Refining and developing B2B service product proposition, optimising existing products and providing creative and strategic input into new product development,
- Transform and improve existing customer marketing acquisition, retention and engagement
- Part of the project team to design and deploy new integrated marketing, acquisition and early-life member retention processes, and to leverage new CRM and web platforms.
- From a marketing perspective, creating a holistic customer service strategy across social media, web platforms, telephone and digital communication channels to ensure that we reflect the communication habits of customer.
- Work collectively with other teams
- Experience of successfully leading and executing the transformation and improvement of customer marketing retention and acquisition strategy
- Experience of partnering sales and IT teams to deliver complex integrated projects
- Demonstrable of managing a team and developing individuals with the team
- Ideally from a B2B service background or membership lead organisation (not essential if you have proven experience of improvement and transformation)
- Complex stakeholder management
- Passion to inspire, gravitas to influence