£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a growing B2B retail business with an impeccable reputation who is expanding their new business team and therefore looking for a new Marketing executive to join them. An exciting time to join this busy organisation so if you are confident, ambitious and have experience of developing and implementing multi-channel campaigns to generate new business opportunities please get in touch.
- Plan and execute targeted marketing campaigns using direct mail, social media and email. Work closely with the team to ensure all equipped to respond to enquiries.
- Provide engaging copy for the various campaigns highlighting the unique benefits to the customer.
- Analyse campaign results to ensure effective and targeted correctly. Track against KPI's and budget spend.
- Contribute to proposal documents and updating of landing pages.
- Compile research on trends and adapt content appropriately.
Skills and experience required
- Experience in a similar role within a B2B environment and able to hit the ground running.
- Strong copy writing skills with imagination and creative ideas to drive engagement.
- Confident in a busy, fast paced environment with great organisational skills.
- Should be proficient with Microsoft word, Outlook, Adobe, PowerPoint and marketing automation tools.
- Experience with social media especially LinkedIn.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.