South West London, London
£40,000 - £47,000 per annum + Great Benefits
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Online Trading Manager to join the ecommerce team of a growing Travel Company in South West London. Clearly established as a dominant force within their marketplace this is a great opportunity. This is a pivotal role as you will be responsible for maximising the commercial performance across multiple websites and increase in bookings through customer acquisitions and conversions. Please apply soon to avoid disappointment.
Duties will include
- You will drive insights, actions and measurable improvements across all websites using data analytics.
- Daily activity ensuring growth in conversions, order value, and product performance.
- Explore new development areas using A/B testing and guide the team on priority areas and promote best practice.
- Manage strategy of customer reviews and impact on conversions.
- General management of the websites including content, customer journey and quality.
- Strong evidential experience within an ecommerce environment befitting of the role.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation, onsite merchandising and associated technology.
- Expert in google analytics, excel, CMS databases and coding.
- Organised, confident and great communication skills.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.