Crawley, West Sussex
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits and career progression
over 1 year ago
My client has an opening for an experienced Paid Search & Digital Media Manager to work on travel brands that provide unique holiday experiences that they need to shout about. Utilising your PPC experience, working within the wider Marketing team this role will give you a chance to develop your on-line career for an entrepreneurial travel Company. Benefits and career progression available for this role. Apply soon.
Duties will include
- Creating long term strategies for continued growth from all paid search channels - managed in house.
- Generating maximum leads effectively within budget.
- Manage the bidding strategy at both keyword and campaign level.
- Management of 1 direct report providing guidance and direction to achieve objectives within timeframes.
- Produce in-depth reports/analysis on campaigns and spend, making recommendations for optimisation improvements.
- Explore and test new options across paid digital media channels.
- Management of substantial budget providing ROL.
- Significant hands-on experience of paid search - managing accounts and campaigns either in-house or agency.
- Worked within fast paced multi-channel, B2C environments.
- Experienced in both manual and automated bidding approaches, strategies and tools.
- Experience of managing large budgets and demonstrable delivery of results.
- Strong experience in PPC, Google AdWords (& editor), Microsoft Ads, Google analytics and Excel.
- Someone passionate, creative and driven to succeed.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.