£40000 - £50000 per annum
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an award winning, international, fast growth tech company.
They are looking for a Paid Media Manager who will report directly to the CMO. Ideally you should have in-depth paid search experience from either an agency or client side.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, and managing paid media campaigns across search, social, display, and content syndication.
- Work directly with the marketing team to help define the campaign goals and develop the paid media strategy and budgets to support these campaigns
- Accountable for the end-to-end production and implementation of paid media campaigns
- Grow and maintain the paid media campaign plans and communicate them to the wider team
- Stay current with the latest trends and tactics in paid media
- Establish your campaign KPIs and create reports to measure these
- Develop a strong insight into your campaigns to identify areas of improvement and work towards increasing ROI
- Ideally 2+ years paid media experience in either agency or in-house roles
- Educated to degree level or CIM graduate in marketing or equivalent experience
- Creative, ability to thrive in a buzzing fast-paced environment with a positive and can-do attitude
- Experience with Google Analytics and LinkedIn Ads is desirable
- Team player
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.