Up to £80000 per annum
10 months ago
Do you have experience within a large global matrix organisation in a partner/alliance marketing role? Then this could be the role for you. This is a pivotal role within the marketing team leading the account relationship with one of my clients top alliance partners to support the drive of joint business growth. You will manage a diverse cross functional relationship with strategic partners to co-develop joint marketing plans and outstanding communications. Salary advertised for guidance only.
- Managing and developing partner multi-touch marketing programmes and budgets
- Build marketing campaigns and communication plans to promote alliance community
- Own and drive marketing strategy across alliances working in coordination with sales and central teams
- With the marketing team, develop demand gen and sales enablement content and assets
- Work with alliances to develop quarterly and yearly business plans and support best in class marketing actions
- Develop go to market plans for each partner relationship and measure results
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent marketing related qualification
- Previous enterprise B2B partner marketing experience in software/tech
- Previous channel marketing experience
- Previous experience in developing go to market alliances for software/tech industry
- Good communicator and presenter with the ability to engage across all levels
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.