£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the UK , they provide a number of solutions to businesses to keep them connected via messaging and calling solutions.
They are recruiting for a Partner Marketing Manager to develop a marketing plan to maximise growth through their partner network across Europe and the US.
- Work alongside the partners to develop and manage marketing campaigns including advertising, social activity and events
- Develop the partners materials, partner newsletter, webinars and digital sales toolkits
- Work closely with the product team to amplify sales incentives and supporting programmes
- Manage the partner events programme to support all channels with a focus on return on investment and impact
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of partner marketing activities
- Partner Portal development and maintenance where enablement materials, news and other information will reside for partners
Experience and skills required
- Ideally worked within B2B technology, unified comms or cloud business
- Solid marketing experience with a focus on partner marketing
- Strong project management
- Experience working with a global team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of managing a successful marketing project
- Excellent written communication skills
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.