about 1 year ago
A highly successful and rapidly growing company is offering a significant opportunity for an individual to join their thriving team and be instrumental in the strategic development of the business. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package. This role works with a set of focused partners and distributors to generate awareness and demand for our client’s solutions.
- Develop marketing programs and initiatives to roll out across partners
- Work across regions and sectors to manage and coordinate the planning and execution of campaigns and events
- Co-manage the creation and execution of a communication tool to ensure regular information to partners
- Develop and deliver regular reporting and insight on partner campaign and opportunity performance
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and development of key partners to build pipeline and revenue
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5 years plus channel marketing experience
- Demonstrable ability to identify and introduce compelling marketing offers to support growth in sales funnel
- Understanding of lead generation process and demand generation concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Good presentation skills
- PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Salesforce and marketing automation tools experience strongly desired
Our client provides a friendly & relaxed working environment, passionate about developing their team and offering career growth opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong team of professionals and be part of a very successful team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.