£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Paid Search Marketing Executive. Our client operates in the Tech Industry and is offering the right candidate a really exciting opportunity to make a big difference in a small company.
The role will reward the right candidate with opportunities to expand their Paid Search knowledge and develop their marketing skills. You must have an analytical approach to problem solving and marketing performance reporting.
- Deliver and implement paid search campaigns across Google Adwords accounts
- Maintain strong market relationships
- Measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned accounts and regularly report on progress
- Optimise accounts for maximum performance using a variety of PPC and online marketing practices
- Set-up and manage accounts or campaigns to drive acquisition
- To ensure a continuous improvement programme of ROI for paid accounts
- Assisting with the creation of paid landing pages
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 12 months demonstrable experience using Google Analytics and Adwords
- Exposure to Paid Search preferred
Experience in the following would be beneficial but not essential
- Unbounce landing page builder
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excel Pivot Tables
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.