South West London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
11 months ago
Do you eat, sleep, breath PPC? Do you have a passion for Travel?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you to make a difference and really make a role your own.
Our client is a large online travel business, they are currently looking for a highly motivated PPC Specialist to join them in this newly created role to really drive their paid search performance forward.
This is a pivotal role for the business and will certainly be challenging but extremely rewarding, and a chance to work alongside and be supported by highly skilled online marketing professionals, who will assist in formulating and shaping the strategy, and supporting with any additional skills and knowledge you may need to complete the project.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage all aspects of the paid search campaigns including planning, executing, reporting and tracking activities across multiple search engines on an ongoing basis to ensure all KPIs are met.
- Devise and implement a structured approach to ongoing testing and optimisation of paid search activities and bid management strategies.
- Analyse and report upon paid search performance on a regular basis for all relevant KPIs to management and relevant areas of the business to provide insight.
- You will have managed paid search marketing for a transactional online business, either as part of a team or on your own. You will be comfortable in the detail, planning and structuring of accounts, and have an interest in the long-term strategy.
- You will be familiar with all elements of paid search and be keen to learn while seeking support from external sources when needed.
- Experience in working to volume & ROI targets.
- You will have strong commercial acumen, highly numerate and analytical with a passion for analysis and the ability to turn the data into actions.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and other web analysis platforms.
- Excellent Excel skills.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, although we endeavour to, we are not always able to respond to each individual applicant directly.