£30000 - £33000 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a market leading B2B PR and Marketing agency. They are expanding and looking for a PR Account Manager to join their team. The role will be managing a small team, therefore team management experienced is required. This is a great opportunity working for a creative and friendly agency.
Please note this role does involve some UK and overseas travel.
- To develop strong client and media relationships, existing and new
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- To take full ownership of account activity and PR campaigns
- To provide strategic advice to clients to enhance their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Pitching ideas to relevant industry/mainstream media
- To track jobs and projects and to ensure jobs are on time and on budget
- Attend client meetings and present campaign results
- Manage teams and motivate team members
- Great organisation, communication and copywriting skills
- To come from a PR/Marketing agency background
- Educated to degree level - ideally in a related field
- A creative flair
- Experience of managing a team
- Knowledge from the printing/graphic industry an advantage
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.