£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
We are looking for a creative & strategic communicator to join our client's team This is an excellent opportunity to engage a wide range of audiences.
- Manage PR & Media Relations
- Write high-quality copy and messaging for external audiences that will resonate with them
- Absorb and understand information and transform it into copy and narrative that is engaging, simple, and clear
- Generate ideas that can be developed and implemented for external communications channels and campaigns.
- Monitor, measure and evaluate communications activity and report
- Crisis management
- Experience within a communications or PR or copywriter role for in-house team or agency, with a proven track record in working within B2B
- Ability to deliver excellent and impactful communications, verbal and written
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent proofreading skills
- A thinker who can link the content generated with business issues and outcomes
- Crisis management experience
- PR & Media communications experience
This is a great role for a communications professional looking to broaden their experience, work in a fast-paced environment with an award winning team.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.