£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + Benefits and career progression
5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic PR & internal Communications Executive to join an award-winning travel company promoting multiple brands and generating customer acquisition activity. Using your creative instinct for a great story, be the PR owner of selling the dream holiday across various channels. What's not to love, apply quickly.
Duties will include
- Work with agencies to plan and deliver effective PR campaigns including press releases, events and press trips across the appropriate channels to gain the widest reach and response.
- Maintain good, regular relationships with trade press, producing releases and responding to call-ins.
- Ensure flow of information on products and promotions through the wider business.
- Create a monthly internal newsletter to staff that is engaging and highlights key achievements, social events and other relevant news.
- Host an on-line forum with the wider business to assist with marketing comms plan.
- Experience delivering high impact PR campaigns either in-house or agency with credible ROI tracking.
- Management of PR budgets with creative ideas and suggestions to be more effective.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to engage with all level of stakeholders.
- Great collaborator with a passion for PR.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.