£40000 - £50000 per annum + car
over 1 year ago
Have you experience agency side and looking to move your career client side? Or in a PR Senior Executive role looking for progression? Then this could be the role for you. This is a key contributor role within the PR team and an excellent opportunity for an experienced and confident PR manager to join one of the UK's leading FTSE 250 companies.
- To devise and implement strategic external comms plans covering media and PR activities across the group
- Research stories, liaise with journalists at national and regional levels and develop positive relationships
- Work with the team to manage, protect and enhance company reputation amongst all of its key stakeholders
- Manage the PR strategy and media management on crisis or issue communications
- Use social media channels and develop content strategy in addition to regular contributions
- Work with a variety of PR agencies to ensure brand and message consistency
- Ideally demonstrable 6 years PR experience in an agency or fast paced environment
- Proven track record in developing and executing multi-channel communications programmes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through an appropriate body such as the Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Excellent verbal and written skills with an ability to write in different styles
- High levels of accuracy to be able to deal with financial information
- Driven and ambitious with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
This is a great role for a PR professional looking to broaden their experience, work in a fast-paced in-house team and learn from the diverse challenges generated in a FTSE 250 business.
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.