South West London, London
Up to £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Here is a great chance to join a growing, award winning travel /adventure company in South West London.
If you speak fluent German, have product experience and a passion for travel and adventure this could be the role for you. Offering a competitive salary and generous benefits package makes this the perfect role for an ambitious Product Executive.
The role will be helping maintain the German content on all websites and CMS systems to ensure offers, images, pricing, copy, availability and documentation are all accurate and up-to-date for their German customers.
Your duties will include:
- To upload and maintain the website's content to ensure product descriptions and imagery are correct
- Writing new content and translating where necessary
- Help analyse margin reports
- Liaise with overseas suppliers to ensure website content is accurate and up-to-date
- Assist with price/margin setting and upload on to the CMS system
- Ensure availability calendars for every product are kept up-to-date
- Ensure all customer documentation generated by our reservation systems is accurate/up-to-date and signed off by our suppliers
- Act as a point of contact to support system queries
- General system maintenance
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Self-motivated, be driven to exceed targets
- Previously used a content management systems
- High standards - attention to detail is vital for this role
- Initiative - thinks about new approaches and ways of dealing with things with a flexible, adaptive and positive attitude to change
- Commercially astute - good understanding of pricing and margin setting
- Self-motivated - Driven to exceed targets; ability to take initiative and responsibility to see things through
Armstrong Lloyd is a marketing specialist recruitment services provider. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are not able to respond to each individual applicant, regrettably only those selected will be contacted.